Last Updated : 10-January-2021
Important – please read these terms carefully. By using the Service (as defined below), you agree that you have read, understood, accepted
of Use and wish to discontinue using the Service, please do not continue using the Application (as defined below) or the Service.
By using the MoolahGo mobile application supplied to you by the Company and/or its affiliates (the “Application”),
and downloading, installing or using any associated software supplied by the Company (“the Software”) which overall purpose is to
enable persons seeking to establish an account with the Company and use the MoolahGo Digital Wallet (the “MoolahGo eWallet” and generally, the “Service”),
Notwithstanding the foregoing, the Company will provide ten (10) business days’ notice of any changes, which the Company in its reasonable
MOOLAHGO PTE. LTD. is licensed and regulated by the Monetary Authority of Singapore as a Major Payments Institution (License No.: PS20200262) to provide cross-border
payments, and money-changing services. Please note that this does not mean you will be able to recover all the money you paid to MoolahGo Pte. Ltd if MoolaGo’s business fails.
While MoolahGo Pte. Ltd.is licensed under the Payment Services Act 2019 to carry on a business of providing money-changing services, the Act does not require MoolahGo to
duly deliver any currency purchased at such later time as may be agreed between MoolahGo and you, or otherwise guarantee that any debt owing to you will be settled.
You are advised to read the terms and conditions of our services carefully.
* Issued pursuant to MAS Notice No.: PSN08 of the Payment Services Act 2019 (w.e.f. 28th January 2020)
(b)There shall be no charges levied by the Company on usage of the Application other than as agreed with you in writing. However, Services conducted via the Application are subjected to transactional charges. These charges will be made known to you at the time of the transaction and prior to your confirmation.
(c)A full statement of User’s transactions of up to sixty (60) calendar days may be requested by writing to MoolahGo at email@example.com. Transactions history beyond sixty (60) calendar days and up to one hundred eighty (180) calendar days is subjected to a fee of SGD 50 per report and may be requested by writing to the same email address.
(d)You agree to immediately notify the Company by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling our Customer Service number listed on our website of any fraudulent activity or theft of funds in the MoolahGo eWallet of which you become aware.
(a)Payments services may be made directly in the MoolahGo application via the addition of a credit or debit card, or via such other methods of making payment to merchants as is available in the Application, or by the use of the MoolahGo eWallet.
(b)Users may choose to add any credit or debit cards or such other methods of loading funds into the MoolahGo eWallet as are made available in the Application (each, together with those payments in the first bullet point a “Funding Source”).
(c)MoolahGo reserves all rights to verify and authorize the Funding Source details when you first register the Funding Source with us as well as each time you use the Service.
(d)In the case of debit or credit cards as Funding Sources, you agree that we may issue a reasonable authorization hold, which is not an actual charge against your card, in order to verify your payment method via your card. The hold may appear in your statement as “pending”. The authorization hold is issued as a preventive measure against any unauthorized or fraudulent usage of your card.
(e)In the event your payment through the MoolahGo eWallet using a debit or credit card as your Funding Source, you may be liable for any additional charges in relation thereto.
(f)Your MoolahGo eWallet will hold Singapore Dollars together with those foreign currencies as are made available to Users by the Company from time to time.
(g)In the event your payment through the MoolahGo eWallet is made to an overseas merchant offering goods or services in a currency other than Singapore Dollars:
- Payment will first be drawn from those multi-currency wallets which match the advertised currency of settlement of the merchant for such goods or services; and
- In the event that no such currency as matches the currency of settlement of the merchant is held by the User in their MoolahGo eWallet, payments will be made by converting the payment amount to the home currency of the MoolahGo eWallet of the User at MoolahGo’s prevailing exchange rate.
(h)When you make or receive a payment, you are liable to the Company for the full amount of the payment sent to you plus any fees if the payment is later invalidated for any reason including but not limited to claims, chargebacks, or if there is a reversal of the payment. You agree to allow the Company to determine (or in the case where a debit or credit card is used as the Funding Source, to work with your debit or credit card issuer) to determine the appropriate party to incur the burden of such claims, chargebacks or reversals and where applicable to recover any amounts due to the Company by debiting your MoolahGo eWallet. For the avoidance of doubt, if there is an error in relation to a transfer or an entry is incorrect, we reserve the right to submit corrected entries.
(i)You shall be responsible to resolve any disputes with your debit or credit card company, or your bank in relation to payments or top-ups of your MoolahGo eWallet on your own. The Company shall not be responsible for any such lost or misdirected payments.
(j)You may choose to top-up your MoolahGo eWallet automatically by activating the “Auto Top-Up” option via the Application. By activating “Auto Top-Up”, you authorize us to transfer into your MoolahGo eWallet a specified amount that you have selected via the Application by deducting from or charging to your Funding Source, should the balance in your MoolahGo eWallet fall below a designated amount. To withdraw such standing instruction, you may deactivate “Auto Top-Up”. You hereby authorize us to perform such transfer from the Funding Source in accordance with instructions via the Application. Such authorizations and standing instructions will remain effective and unchanged unless you have requested to deactivate or cancel the “Auto Top-Up” in accordance with such method as we may prescribe and such request has been accepted by us. For the avoidance of doubt, such cancellation shall only be effective after we have confirmed acceptance of cancellation of the Auto Top-Up function via the Application and any transfers prior to such confirmation shall proceed unaffected. Your instructions in relation to such prior transfers are irrevocable.
(k)Where you have activated “Auto Top-Up”, you understand and agree that you shall, at all times, maintain sufficient funds available in your Funding Source(s). Failing to do so may lead to a failure in the “Auto Top-Up” resulting in failed payment transactions and/or delays, among other consequences. You understand and agree that we will not be responsible or liable in any way for any such consequences of any nature whatsoever and you agree not to take any action or to release us from any claims whatsoever in relation to any such consequences.
(a)You may purchase (“top-up”) and hold credits for the MoolahGo eWallet (“MoolahGo eMoney”) via a Funding Source in Singapore Dollars or such other foreign currencies that are offered.
(b)The maximum amount of MoolahGo eMoney that a User of the MoolahGo eWallet can hold at any time is S$5,000 (or such equivalent aggregate amount in foreign currencies), or such lesser limit as is notified to you under the Application) and the total value of personal payment transactions using the MoolahGo eWallet in a calendar year may not exceed S$30,000 (or such equivalent aggregate amount in foreign currencies).
(c)You may transfer MoolahGo eMoney between currencies wallets held in your MoolahGo eWallet at the applicable daily exchange rate, which rate shall be notified to you immediately prior to completing the transaction.
(e)The Company may at its sole and absolute discretion reject your request to purchase MoolahGo eMoney or reject a payment transaction, or refund a payment or other transaction, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation, where your proposed MoolahGo eMoney purchase:
- would cause the aggregate amount of stored value held by the Company, directly or indirectly, alone or together with any person over whom the Company has control or influence, to exceed any value permitted under the prevailing laws and regulations; or
- would cause the amount of MoolahGo eMoney held by you (or in the case of transfers of MoolahGo eMoney, the recipient of the transfer) to exceed the respective maximum amount for the MoolahGo eWallet detailed above or any other regulatory or risk limit prescribed for that MoolahGo eWallet.
(f)You will not receive interest or other earnings on your MoolahGo eMoney. The Company may receive interest on amounts that the Company holds on your behalf. You agree to assign your rights to the Company for any interest derived from your MoolahGo eMoney.
(g)You may check your MoolahGo eMoney balance in the Application. The MoolahGo eMoney balance set out in the Application shall serve as a conclusive evidence of your MoolahGo eMoney balance.
(h)As MoolahGo eWallet purchases may involve credit card transactions through a financial institution, in the event of any error in such transaction which results in chargebacks from the financial institution, the Company reserves the right to clawback the amount (up to the disputed amount) from your MoolahGo eMoney or by any other way it deems fit in its sole discretion.
(j)You may top-up MoolahGo eMoney by charging to your credit or debit card issued to you locally in Singapore, subject to administrative charges. You agree that upon the successful payment via your credit or debit card, MoolahGo eMoney purchased are not refundable and you agree to bear all responsibilities for any erroneous top-ups made via or to your MoolahGo eWallet, accidentally or otherwise. The Company reserves the right to clawback the amount (up to the disputed amount) from your MoolahGo eMoney or by any other way it deems fit in its sole discretion should there be chargebacks occurring as a result of erroneous top-ups.
(a)eMoney stored in the MoolahGo eWallet are not redeemable for cash nor are they refundable except at our absolute discretion. They cannot be resold or transferred for value. The MoolahGo eMoney shall not be regarded, construed, or used as valuable or exchangeable instruments under any circumstances.
(b)You may send MoolahGo eMoney to, and receive MoolahGo eMoney from, other MoolahGo eWallet Users. The Company may decide to reverse or refuse transfers of MoolahGo eMoney at any time and at its sole discretion.
(b)You agree not to use the Service in such a manner that you violate any law, statute, ordinance or regulation..
(c)Save as permitted by the Company but subject always to applicable laws and regulations, you agree not to perform transactions using the MoolahGo eWallet involving:
- Adult media depicting or related to illegal activity such as child pornography, rape, incest, etc.
- Any goods or services promoting hate, violence, harm or intolerance in any form.
- Any goods or services subject to UN Security Council’s sanctions.
- Certain credit repair, debt settlement services, credit transactions or insurance activities;
- Branded, trademarked or copyrighted goods of any kind unless the seller is the intellectual property / copyright holder or licensee.
- Circumvention services, devices or software used to circumvent the law or remove copyright protections.
- Deceptive business practices such as Ponzi / pyramid schemes, multi-level marketing, guaranteed results, investment or trading courses and services.
- Flammable, explosive, pyrotechnic, toxic and hazardous materials including but not limited to fireworks, explosives, radioactive materials and substances, gunpowder..
- Gambling, gaming and/or any other activity with an entry fee and a prize, including, but not limited to casino games, sports betting, horse or greyhound racing, fantasy sports, lottery tickets, other ventures that facilitate gambling, games of skill (whether or not legally defined as gambling) and sweepstakes;
- Human parts of any kind, including but not limited to organs, body parts, human remains, body fluids, stem cells, embryos.
- Illegal drugs. Related accessories and products used to create or consume them such as bongs, hookahs and similar devices.
- Items that encourage, promote, facilitate or instruct others to engage in illegal activity;
- Items that infringe or violate any copyright, trademark, right of publicity or privacy or any other proprietary right under the laws of Singapore or any jurisdiction;
- Money service businesses offered by entities other than the Company;
- Narcotics, steroids, certain controlled substances or other products that present a risk to consumer safety;
- No-value-added services of any kind, including but not limited to resale of government offerings without authorization or added value, services that are unfair, deceptive, or predatory towards consumers.
- Offering or receiving payments for the purpose of bribery or corruption;
- Products of wildlife trafficking, illegal hunting and poaching of endangered species such as marine mammals, shark fins, rhino horns, ivory, deer musk, bear bile, tiger penis, and any similar products;
- Sexually oriented materials or services;.
- Stolen goods including unlawfully acquired or copied digital and virtual goods;
- The personal information of third parties in violation of Singapore law;
- The sale of travelers’ cheques or money orders;
- The sales of products or services identified by Singapore government agencies to have a high likelihood of being fraudulent or to be being transacted by the User in violation of Singapore law.
- Unlicensed travel agents; or
- Weapons of any kind including firearms, ammunition, knives, nunchakus and related products, parts or accessories thereof. Weapons or knives regulated under Singapore law. Toys, gift and replicas of any kind resembling closely any of such items.
(a)You agree that this Agreement shall be subject to all prevailing statutory taxes, duties, fees, charges and/or costs, however denominated, as may be in force and in connection with any future taxes that may be introduced at any point of time.
(b)You further agree to use your best efforts to do everything necessary and required by the relevant laws to enable, assist and/or defend the Company to claim or verify any input tax credit, set off, rebate or refund in respect of any taxes paid or payable in connection with the Service supplied under this Agreement.
(c)You agree that details of your MoolahGo eWallet account and all transactions thereunder may be provided on request to any tax authorities either in Singapore or overseas where the purpose of such request is the lawful payment of tax obligations and/or the identification of assets for taxation.
(b)You hereby agree that you shall not:
- license, sublicense, sell, resell, transfer, assign, distribute or otherwise commercially exploit or make available to any third party the Application and/or the Software in any way;.
- modify or make derivative works based on the Application and/or the Software;
- create internet “links” to the Application or “frame” or “mirror” the Software on any other server or wireless or internet-based device;
- reverse engineer or access the Software in order to (i) build a competitive product or service, (ii) build a product using similar ideas, features, functions or graphics of the Application and/or the Software, or (iii) copy any ideas, features, functions or graphics of the Application and/or the Software;
- launch an automated program or script, including, but not limited to, web spiders, web crawlers, web robots, web ants, web indexers, bots, viruses or worms, or any program which may make multiple server requests per second, or unduly burdens or hinders the operation and/or performance of the Application and/or the Software;
- use any robot, spider, site search/retrieval application, or other manual or automatic device or process to retrieve, index, “data mine”, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Service or its contents;
- post, distribute or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information without obtaining the prior consent of the owner of such proprietary rights; or
- remove any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices contained in the Service.
(c)You may use the Software and/or the Application only for your personal, non-commercial purposes or on behalf of your company if you own a business account, and shall not use the Software and/or the Application to:
- send spam or otherwise duplicative or unsolicited messages;
- send or store infringing, obscene, threatening, libelous, or otherwise unlawful or tortious material, including but not limited to materials harmful to children or violative of third party privacy rights;
- send material containing software viruses, worms, trojan horses or other harmful computer code, files, scripts, agents or programs;
- interfere with or disrupt the integrity or performance of the Software and/or the Application or the data contained therein;
- attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Software and/or the Application or its related systems or networks;
- impersonate any person or entity or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity; or
- engage in any conduct that could possibly damage the Company’s reputation or amount to being disreputable.
(a)The Company and its affiliates, where applicable, shall own all right, title and interest, including all related intellectual property rights, in and to the Software and/or the Application and by extension, the Service and any suggestions, ideas, enhancement requests, feedback, recommendations or other information provided by you or any other party relating to the Service.
(c)The Company’s name, the Company’s logo, the Service, the Software and/or the Application and the third-party merchants or transportation providers’ logos and the product names associated with the Software and/or the Application are trademarks of the Company and/or its affiliates or third parties, and no right or license is granted to use them.
(d)For the avoidance of doubt, the term the “Software” and the “Application” herein shall include its respective components, processes and design in its entirety.
(a)MoolahGo is required to collect personal information about you to verify your identity.
(b)You agree such identity verification as specified in the MoolahGo Privacy and Personal Data Policy and Data Privacy & Personal Data below.
(a)You agree and consent to the Company collecting, using, disclosing and processing your Personal Data for the Purposes and in the manner as identified hereunder.
(b)For the purposes of this Agreement, “Personal Data” means information about you, from which you are identifiable, directly or indirectly, including but not limited to your name, identification card number, birth certificate number, passport number, nationality, address, telephone number, credit or debit card details, race, gender, date of birth, email address, any information about you which you have provided to the Company by any means and/or any information about you that has been or may be collected, stored, used and processed by the Company.
If the “Delivery”option is selected by the user, the user shall provide the complete and accurate delivery address. Whilst MG will take reasonable precautions to ensure the safe and timely delivery of the monies, MG shall not be liable for any loss or discrepancies in the amount of monies received by the user. The user must be presentat the stipulated delivery address to collect the monies and must show his / her ID for verification. MG will not handover monies to another user or person.
(c)The provision of your Personal Data is voluntary. However, if you do not provide the Company your Personal Data, your request for the Application may be incomplete and the Company will not be able to process your Personal Data for the Purposes outlined below and may cause the Company to be unable to allow you to use the Service.
(d)The Company may collect, use, disclose and process your Personal Data for business and activities of the Company which shall include, without limitation the following (the “Purposes”):
- to perform the Company’s obligations in respect of any contract entered with you;
- for internal administrative purposes, such as auditing, data analysis, database records;
- for purposes of detection, prevention and prosecution of crime including in relation to its obligations under any applicable laws, regulations, guidelines or notices issued by any government or regulatory authority (whether in Singapore or overseas);
- for the Company to comply with its obligations any applicable laws, regulations, guidelines or notices issued by any government or regulatory authority (whether in Singapore or overseas including disclosing such Personal Data to Singapore and overseas law enforcement agencies or courts);
- to respond to questions, comments and feedback from you;
- in accordance with any applicable laws permitting the use, collection, disclosure and processing of Personal Data, provided that in the event your data is shared with an external third party, such third party shall be contractually obliged to provide no less protection for that data than the Company.
(e)In addition to the above, the Company may wish to communicate with you either by email, telephone or text message in relation to the following matters (the “Marketing Purposes”):
- to process your participation in any events, promotions, activities, focus groups, research studies, contests, promotions, polls, surveys or any productions and to communicate with you regarding your attendance thereto;
- to send you alerts, newsletters, updates, mailers, promotional materials, special privileges, festive greetings from the Company, its partners, advertisers and/or sponsors;
- to notify and invite you to events or activities organized by the Company, its partners, advertisers, and or sponsors; and/or
- to share your Personal Data amongst the companies within the Company’s group of companies comprising the subsidiaries, associate companies and or jointly controlled entities of the holding company of the group (the “Group”) and with the Company’s and Group’s agents, third party providers, developers, advertisers, partners, event companies or sponsors who may communicate with you for any reasons whatsoever.
- If you do not consent to the Company processing your Personal Data for any of the Marketing Purposes, or if any of the Personal Data that you have provided to us changes, for example, if you change your e- mail address, telephone number, payment details or if you wish to cancel your account or withdraw your permission to receive communications, please contact our Data Privacy Officer at email@example.com.
- The Company will, to the best of its abilities, effect such changes as requested within fourteen (14) working days of receipt of such notice of change.
(f)You consent to and the Company reserves the right to transfer your Personal Data to its business partners, affiliates and outsourcees (whether in Singapore or overseas) for the purpose of the use of such data in the use and operations of the MoolahGo eWallet, including but not limited to where you have subscribed to other services provided by the Company’s business partners or affiliates and/or where the operational support is provided to the Company by such business partners, affiliates or outsourcees.
(g)The Company is committed to full compliance with the provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act 2012 and has appointed a Personal Data Protection Officer for these purposes. Such officer may be communicated with in writing at the above email address.
(h)Refer to the MoolahGo Privacy and Personal Data Policy for additional terms.
(a)During use of the Service, you may enter into correspondence with, purchase goods and/or services from, or participate in promotions of third-party providers, advertisers or sponsors showing their goods and/or services through the Service, the Software and/or the Application.
(b)Any such activity, and any terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such activity, is solely between you and the applicable third-party.
(c)The Company and its affiliates shall have no liability, obligation or responsibility for any such correspondence, purchase, transaction or promotion between you and any such third-party.
(d)The Company does not endorse any applications or sites on the Internet that are linked through the Service, the Application and/or the Software, and in no event, shall the Company or the Group be responsible for any content, products, services or other materials on or available from such sites or third-party providers.
(b)You agree that you shall not open more than one MoolahGo eWallet account.
(c)Your use of the Service is for your own sole personal use. You undertake not to authorize others to use your identity or User status, and you may not assign or otherwise transfer your User account to any other person or entity. When using the Service, you agree to comply with all applicable laws whether in Singapore or otherwise in the country, state and city in which you are present while using the Service.
(d)You may only access the Service using authorized means. It is your responsibility to check and ensure that you have downloaded the correct application for your device. The Company is not liable if you do not have a compatible device or if you have downloaded the wrong version of the application to your device. The Company reserves the right not to permit you to use the Service should you use the Application and/or the Software with an incompatible or unauthorized device or for purposes other than which the Software and/or the Application is intended to be used.
(e)By using the Application, you agree that:
- You will only use the Service for lawful purposes;
- You will only use the Service for the purpose for which it is intended to be used;
- You will not use the Application for sending or storing any unlawful material or for fraudulent purposes;
- You will not use the Application to cause nuisance, annoyance, or inconvenience;
- You will not use the Service, the Application and/or the Software for purposes other than obtaining the Service;
- You will not impair the proper operation of the network;
- You will not try to harm the Service and/or the Application in any way whatsoever;
- You will not copy, or distribute the Application or other content without written permission from the Company;
- You will not download and install the Application onto a rooted device which bypasses the standard safety boundaries expected by Google Play store or Apple App store;
- You will only use the Application for your own use and will not resell it to a third party;
- You will keep secure and confidential your account password or any identification we provide you which allows access to the Service;
- You will provide the Company with proof of identity as it may reasonably request or require;
- You acknowledge and agree that only one (1) MoolahGo eWallet account can be registered on one mobile phone or other electronic device operating the Application;
- You agree to provide accurate, current and complete information as required for the Service and undertake the responsibility to maintain and update your information in a timely manner to keep it accurate, current and complete at all times during the term of this Agreement. You agree that the Company may rely on your information as accurate, current and complete. You acknowledge that if your information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete in any respect, the Company has the right but not the obligation to terminate this Agreement and your use of the Service at any time with or without notice;
- You will only use an access point or device which you are authorized to use to access the MoolahGo eWallet;
- You shall not employ any means to defraud the Company or enrich yourself, through any means, whether fraudulent or otherwise, through any event, promotion or campaign launched by the Company to encourage new subscription or usage of the Service by new or existing customers;
- You agree that the Service is provided on a reasonable effort basis; and
- You agree to abide by the terms of the MoolahGo eWallet User Conduct Policy in relation to your use of the Service.
- your use of the Service, the Software and/or the Application in your dealings with the third-party merchants, transportation providers, third party providers, partners, advertisers and/or sponsors;
- your violation of any rights of any third party;
- your misuse of the Service, the Software and/or the Application.
(a)The Company makes no representation, warranty or guarantee as to the reliability, timeliness, quality, suitability, availability, accurate or completeness of the Service, the Application and/or the Software.
(b)The Company does not represent or warrant that:
- The use of the Service, the Application and/or the Software will be secure, timely, uninterrupted or error-free or operate in combination with any other hardware, software, system or data;
- The Service and/or Rewards will meet your requirements or expectations;
- Any stored data will be accurate or reliable;
- The quality of any products, services, information, rewards or another material purchased or obtained by you through the Application will meet your requirements or expectations;
- Errors or defects in the Application and/or the Software will be corrected; or
- The Application or the Server that make the application available are free of viruses or other harmful components.
- The Service and Rewards (as defined below) are provided to you strictly on an “as is” basis.
- All conditions, representations and warranties, whether express, implied, statutory or other, including without limitation, any implied warranty of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of third party rights, are here excluded and disclaimed to the highest and maximum extent allowed under Singapore law.
- The Service, the Application and/or the Software may be subject to limitations, delays and other problems inherent in the use the internet and electronic communications including the device used by you or other MoolahGo eWallet Users being faulty, not connected, out of range of mobile signals or functioning incorrectly. The Company is not responsible for any delays, delivery failures, damages or losses resulting from such problems.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, the Company shall not be liable for any claim, loss, damage, data loss, costs or expenses incurred (whether direct or consequential), suffered or sustained by you arising from or in connection with you use of the Service, the Application and/or the Software.
(a)Either the Company or you may terminate this Agreement on one month’s notice in writing to the other.
(b)You hereby agree that this Agreement shall terminate immediately in the event that you are:
o declared bankrupt, insolvent or enter into liquidation or such other scheme of arrangement or administration; or
o found in default of your debt obligations to a licensed bank by a Singapore court;
- declared bankrupt, insolvent or enter into liquidation or such other scheme of arrangement or administration; or
- found in default of your debt obligations to a licensed bank by a Singapore court;
(c)In the event of any of the above, the Company reserves the right to deal with any such trustee, executive or representative of the Singapore courts as in its sole discretion is considered appropriate in relation to the administration of any outstanding balance of MoolahGo eMoney in the MoolahGo eWallet.
(d)You hereby agree that the Company is entitled to terminate this Agreement immediately in the event that you are found to be in breach of any of the terms stipulated in this Agreement
(e)Any outstanding amounts in the MoolahGo eWallet will be paid to you by the Company after deducting all monies due to the Company.
(a)Users are invited to contact the Company in the first instance in the event they wish to make a complaint about the use of the Service by writing in to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
(b)You agree to raise any complaints and disputes about incorrect Service within the time stipulated below for each type of service or as soon as you become aware of a fraudulent activity, whichever is earlier:
- Pay Now (Peer-to-peer transfer) – five (5) working days
- Remit (Cross-border money transfer) – three (3) working days
- Buy Now (payment for goods and services) – seven (7) working days
- Top Up (Adding eMoney into MoolahGo eWallet) – one (1) working day
- Get Paid (Peer-to-peer payment request) – five (5) working days
- Gift Now (e-gifting service) – five (5) working days
(a)The Company may give notice by means of a general notice on the Application, or by electronic mail to your email address in the records of the Company, or by written communication sent by registered mail or pre-paid post to your address in the record of the Company. Such notice shall be deemed to have been given upon the expiration of 48 hours after mailing or posting (if sent by registered mail or pre-paid post) or 1 hour after sending (if sent by email).
(b)You may give notice to the Company (such notice shall be deemed given when received by the Company) by letter sent by courier or registered mail to the Company using the contact details as provided to you after you have contacted our Customer Service at email@example.com.
(a)By using the Application, you will automatically become a member of the MoolahGo loyalty program named “MoolahGo Rewards” operated by the Company and/or its Affiliates (the “Program”).
(b)Upon a successful registration for a MoolahGo personal, non-business account, all MoolahGo Users shall automatically be accorded with “MoolahGo Rewards Member” status and may commence accumulating reward points (“M-Coins”) from qualifying transactions under the Program. The MoolahGo Rewards Program membership is non-transferable and shall be for personal use of the MoolahGo User only.
(c)As a member of the MoolahGo Rewards Program, you will gain access to e-vouchers, promotions, discounts, free gifts, promotion codes and other benefits offered by the Company and/or third-party merchants as shown on the rewards catalogue that is made available from time to time in the Application (“Rewards”). The Company may, at its sole and absolute discretion, award you M-Coins which can be used to redeem for rewards upon the completion of the qualifying transactions. You may earn M-Coins by such methods as are provided for by the Company from time to time.
(d)The Company may, at its sole and absolute discretion, increase or decrease the rate of M-Coins to be awarded for each selected transaction as may be notified to you from time to time. You shall not be entitled to request from the Company any explanation pertaining to the calculation methods (for crediting the M-Coins) or other matters relating to the M-Coins or discounts for whatsoever purposes.
(e)M-Coins accumulated by the Member shall expire in the event the Member does not earn any M-Coins within the timeframe stipulated by the Company for your account. In such an event, the accumulated M-Coins shall be automatically forfeited at the absolute discretion of MoolahGo and without notice to the Member. Forfeited M-Coins cannot be reinstated.
(f)You must use your M-Coins earned to redeem for rewards during their applicable validity period. There shall be no extension of time for the validity period of any unused M-Coins. The Company shall have the right to deal with the expired M-Coins in such manner as it deems fit in its absolute discretion. You agree that you will have no claim whatsoever against the Company for any expired M-Coins.
(g)Partnership Programs: The Company may periodically offer conversion of M-Coins to the points systems of partner rewards programs, subject to the following:
- Upon completion of the M-Coins conversion transaction under such conversion, reversal of the conversion of M-Coins is not possible.
- The Company accepts no responsibility for errors in the crediting of points subject to such conversions, other than in relation to errors resulting from its own negligence.
- The conversion of M-Coins from the MoolahGo Rewards Program to points under partner program(s) is subjected to the partner’s terms and conditions. Once converted into partner program points, the converted points are also subjected to the partner’s terms and conditions.
(h)M-Coins have no cash or monetary value and are not redeemable for cash in any form. They cannot be purchased, resold or transferred, for value or otherwise, under any circumstances. M-Coins shall not be regarded, construed, or used as valuable or exchangeable instruments or cryptocurrencies under any circumstances.
(j)You must use your e-vouchers redeemed during their applicable validity period. There shall be no extension of time for the validity period of any e-voucher redemption dates. You agree that you will have no claim whatsoever against the Company for any expired e-vouchers.
(k)M-Coins that you have successfully redeemed for a Reward cannot be exchangeable for another Reward under any circumstances. No requests for exchange of Rewards will be entertained.
(l)The Company may at its sole and absolute discretion and without prior notice to you, reject your request to redeem M-Coins for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation, where
- There are insufficient M-Coins to redeem for the particular reward;
- The reward is no longer made available or out-of-stock by the third party merchant;
- The M-Coins you wish to use for redemption ofrRewards have been issued to you in error; or
- The Company reasonably believes that that redemption transaction may be suspicious, illegal, involves any criminal activity or involves M-Coins that have been obtained through dishonest or fraudulent means or abusive behavior.
(m)You may check your M-Coins balance and redemptions made in the Application. Your M-Coins balance and redemptions as set out in the Application shall serve as a conclusive evidence of the same.
(n)If you do not wish to be a member of the MoolahGo Rewards Program, you may do so by writing to the Company at firstname.lastname@example.org.
(o)Upon your cessation to be a member of the MoolahGo Rewards Program, all then outstanding M-Coins at such point of time shall be automatically cancelled. M-Coins should be redeemed before ceasing membership as once cancelled, M-Coins cannot be redeemed. No accumulation or carry over of M-Coins will be permitted even if you subsequently reinstate your membership.
(p)The Company reserves the right to hold the issuance of M-Coins earned until the transactions, including payment, are completed. M-Coins earned from purchases from Partners will only be issued if the good(s) and services(s) purchased are not returned, cancelled or refunded.
(q)Fraud, abuse of redemptions or any dishonest activities related to the MoolahGo Rewards Program may result in the forfeiture of accumulated M-Coins as well as, demotion of your membership tier, cancellation of your membership in the MoolahGo Rewards Program or termination of your account.
(r)To the extent as permitted by applicable laws, the Company reserves the right at any time to:
- vary, modify or amend the terms and conditions of the MoolahGo Rewards Program (including adding or deleting any terms);
- terminate or modify the MoolahGo Rewards Program;
- revoke, adjust and/or recalculate any M-Coins awarded;
- change the number of M-Coins required for redemption of specific rewards or substitute any reward with another of a similar value;
- change the number of M-Coins that can be earned on spendings on qualifying services;
- modify the qualifications and eligibility for earning M-Coins;
- modify the activities that earn M-Coins;
- modify the methods used to calculate the number of M-Coins to be awarded;
- withhold or cease the awarding of M-Coins to you;
- change the duration taken for M-Coins to expire. without prior notice to you and at its sole discretion.
(s)The Company may suspend the calculation and accrual of M-Coins to rectify any errors in calculation or adjust the calculation as it reasonably deems fit without giving you prior notice or reason.
(t)You shall be responsible for any taxes, levies or duties that arise in connection with the issuance of M-Coins to you, your redemption of M-Coins and/or the utilization of rewards you have redeemed and all costs and expenses relating to the same shall be borne by you.